In this weeks podcast episode I bring together ideas from past guests and solidify towards some primary creative habits. These are habits that “should” be in place regardless of what medium you are working with. Besides being primary I am also suggesting they are primal, helping us to reach into the subconscious mind for ideas. Although I do recognize creativity is wide open, just as with exercise or sports there are basic moves or primal movements that are key to keeping strong. Have a listen, below are links to some items mentioned. Enjoy!
- Smooth Product Video Shots without a Slider
- Create Catchy Headlines in Seconds without Copywriting Skills with These 5 Free Headline Generators
- Arsenal Camera Assistant with Canva to Enhance Product Photography and More
- Story Telling Marketing: Making Your Tribe the Hero in 2020 and Beyond
- Camera AI with Arsenal Camera Assistant Kills Creative Thinking & Photographic Skills?