In this weeks podcast episode I bring together ideas from past guests and solidify towards some primary creative habits. These are habits that “should” be in place regardless of what medium you are working with. Besides being primary I am also suggesting they are primal, helping us to reach into the subconscious mind for ideas. Although I do recognize creativity is wide open, just as with exercise or sports there are basic moves or primal movements that are key to keeping strong. Have a listen, below are links to some items mentioned. Enjoy!
- Canon M50 VideoTest with Kit Lens vs 24mm | 5 Habits to Make Most Out of EOS M50
- Six Similar Actions 30 Experts Would Take to Make It From Scratch in 30 Days
- The Comparison and How-To Information Trap That Reinforces Imposter Syndrome (Rant)
- Not Going It Alone, FHL Perspectives (Profit Engine Challenge Series)
- Freedom, Van Life. and Creative Resiliency in a Radically Changing World